Train to be a Lifeguard
Want to register for our next course? Great! We have two payment options:
- £260 upfront payment.
- £60 upfront payment & 40 hours of volunteering.
Once you’ve completed the course you’ll have learned all the skills you need and will gain the full RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
Register your place on the next course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifeguards benefit from varied working hours which you can easily fit around your other commitments, working within a team and there’s also the opportunity to progress your career within the leisure industry as most leisure managers start off as Pool Lifeguards.
During this couse you’ll learn the following skills:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Automated External
- Defibrillation Certificate (AED)
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR