We are delighted to announce that Withington Baths will reopen on Monday 27th July, with our classes (including some brand new outdoor classes), swimming pool and gym reopening straight away, and baby swimming lessons starting one week later. Withington Works will also reopen on the 27th July. We will be returning to our usual opening hours – Monday – Friday: 06.30 – 22.00 & Weekends: 9:00 – 17:00.
A huge thank you for your patience during our closure and we want to reassure you that we will be adhering strictly to government guidelines, to maintain the safety of our staff and customers.
Harlands will be in touch with all direct debit members prior to re-opening in relation to their membership. All prepaid membership holders will be contacted after we reopen on the 27th. If you’re waiting to hear back from us then we appreciate your patience – our admin staff will respond as soon as they’re unfurloughed.
We’ve put together some information regarding our reopening and a Covid-19 risk assessment will be in place and our full Covid-19 health and safety policy will be available online for members prior to reopening. Please familiarise yourself with these procedures – we rely on our members and users to follow them.
The information below highlights the changes we’ve put in place to ensure you have a safe and stress-free visit.
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning stations have been positioned around the building.
- Members will scan themselves in at reception.
- Our team will be regularly cleaning touch points such as doors, banisters, etc.
- We have introduced a one way system around the building to allow for social distancing.
- Swimmers are encouraged to shower at home pre and post swim, to minimise time spent in the facilities.
- Parents should only turn up for lessons at the correct time and not bring other siblings/partners with them wherever possible
- Open swims will no longer take place whilst swimming lessons are happening.
- Swimmers should turn up ‘beach style ready’ i.e. costume under clothes.
- Adult only sessions will have two lane ropes in the pool, splitting it into three lanes with a maximum of 9 swimmers per lane.
- Wherever possible swimmers should bring their own equipment, such as floats, to lessons.
- Baby swimming lessons will re-commence on the w/c 3rd August. For more information please email email@example.com
- Private swimming lessons will commence upon our re-opening. Please contact your instructor to arrange your sessions.
- Classes will re-start on Monday 27th with a revised class timetable.
- Both studios will receive regular deep cleans.
- Classes must be booked in advance through our website (availability opens soon).
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 15 people in each studio to allow social distancing.
- We’re introducing a wide range of new outdoor classes.
- Attendees should arrive to classes on-time and avoid being early.
- Attendees are encouraged to use their own equipment wherever possible such as yoga mats.
- Class instructors will encourage attendees to wipe down all equipment before and after each session.
- Additional deep cleans will happen throughout the day, and users must wipe down equipment with cleaning products we will provide, after use.
- Numbers will be limited and carefully monitored by staff to allow social distancing.
- Personal training will commence immediately with social distancing.
- Village change cubicles are out of action for the time being.
- Users must wipe down their locker and key after use.
We’re very excited to be re-opening our doors to the community – and obviously our main priority is your health and safety. We understand that some of you will be itching to get back in and that some of you may have concerns. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Follow us on our social media pages for further updates: